Made in USA Tools, LLC seeks to collaborate with our vendors to obtain the best shipping options
and pricing for our customers. Our national contract is with UPS, and therefore most products will
be shipped with this carrier. However, in some cases the vendor can offer a better value on their
contract with FedEx in which case we will use that carrier in some instances. LTL carriers will be
determined by ‘best pricing’ for given routes and may vary by vendor and order. Made in USA
Tools, LLC is not responsible for the carrier and its actions.
DAMAGE & SHORTAGE CLAIMS
All pricing is based upon Ex-works for each vendor, and therefore customers should contact the
shipping company for resolution of damages and shortages. Please contact the vendor if it is
believed the damage and/or shortage occurred at the manufacturing facility. For additional
assistance you may contact us at Support@madeinusatoolsllc.com.
Made in USA tools, LLC does not process returns, therefore, do not ship items to be returned to
Made in USA tools, LLC. Returns are processed by the vendor only, not Made in USA tools, LLC.
The item description displayed on this site contains the name of the vendor. When available, Made
in USA tools, LLC also provides links to the vendor’s return policy. However, this is not always
possible, and you may need to contact the vendor directly to receive a copy of the vendor’s return
policy and initiate a return. For additional assistance you may contact us at
Please contact the vendor directly for warranty information of a product. You may also be able to
find warranty information on the vendor’s website. For additional assistance you may contact us at
- On this Site;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site;
- Through mobile and desktop applications downloaded from, or connected to, this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests (“personal information”);
- Payment information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange our products, or request information about our services from the Site.
Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site, and usage details, including IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
We collect the foregoing information:
- When you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate the Site.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US We collect information you provide directly to us, for example, when you create an account, participate in interactive features of the Site (such as online chat or message boards), fill out a form, respond to a survey, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us via the Site. Such information may include personal information, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SITE
When you access or use the Site, we automatically collect information about you in order to improve
the overall experience and performance of the site, including the following:
- We log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before and after navigating to the Site;
- We use various technologies to collect information, including sending cookies to your computer or mobile device and placing web beacons on pages of the Site;
- Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Site and your experience, see which areas and features of the Site are popular, and count visits. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default;
- Web beacons are small electronic files (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity);
- We may also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Site through the use of first-party cookies and third-party cookies to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Site, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. By accessing the Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. You are encouraged to review their respective privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors. However, if you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, you can visit the third-party vendor’s website or Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool or Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
- Create and manage your account;
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and promotions, and other information regarding the Site and our mobile application to you;
- Communicate with you regarding your account or order;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site;
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized;
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site;
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site;
- Notify you of updates to the Site;
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you;
- Perform other business activities as needed;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity;
- Process payments and refunds;
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- Respond to product and customer service requests;
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Site;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provided the information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance. Such third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law;
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like”
button and the Twitter “Follow” button), which let you share actions you take on the Site with other
media. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public,
depending on the privacy settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing
Use these social sharing features at your own risk. No security measures, including the privacy
settings referenced in the paragraph above, are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not
guarantee that the information you share using such features will not be viewed by unauthorized
persons. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in
connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal
information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction,
including Secure Sockets Layer 256-bit encryption. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure
the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security
measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against
any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to
interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security
if you provide personal information. We do not retain your information for longer than is necessary
for our business purposes. When we no longer need your information, we dispose of it safely.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to young persons under the age of 18. If
you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its
features. If you become aware of data we may have collected from young persons under age 18,
please contact us using the contact information provided below. If we learn we have collected or
received personal information from a young person under the age of 18 without verification of
parental consent, we will delete that information.
You may at any time review, correct, or delete the information in your account or terminate your
- Logging into user account settings and updating the user account;
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
EMAILS AND COMMUNICATIONS
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site;
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences;
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting those third parties directly.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can remove or reject cookies; however, be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site. You may not decline web beacons. However, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or by modifying your web browser’s settings to notify you each time a cookie is tendered, permitting you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. Be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
You can always choose not to provide information when you are prompted to do so. Note that if you do not provide us with certain mandatory information, then you may be unable to take advantage of certain features on the Site. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free-of-charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third-parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
Made in USA Tools, LLC
7055 Maynard Place East
New Albany, OH 43054